"There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." -Albert Einstein

Friday, March 2, 2012

Out of shape!

Oh baby! I am sore! I have only been running two days and I had to take a hot bath last night because my legs are sore. What a wimp! I also did 3 sets of sit ups and push ups during the day. I put dinner on to cook and then while older kids are doing homework and can stir the food or check it and watch the littles, I run around the block which is a mile. That is it. One wimpy mile. I can't wait to be in shape.

Goals for March~
Run every day...and do situps and pushups.
Keep my house clean. Laundry always done and put away and everything always picked up.
Crochet Natalie's afghan and start Jack's.
Write something for practice everyday.
Be sweet.

Trying to decide if I should take this book proposal class at the college...

No comments:

Post a Comment